Monday, September 27, 2010

Good Junk


We had so much fun at the Funky Junk Show that it inspired us to get busy and restock our inventory. Fall is such a great time of year to hunt for vintage treasures...there are great sales everywhere. My mom came into Spokane on Saturday and we spent the whole day junking...we found some great things.





We were also able to attend the Angel's Attic Autumn Open house that was put on by our new vendor friend, Kristen Dobsen and her mom. They had some GORGEOUS things and we were able to do some early Christmas shopping!! Very fun.


Here are a some pictures of things I found two weeks ago. I am slowly filling up my garage again. I'm glad that Tyler has come to terms with it. Ha Ha.
I can't wait to get busy and get started on all my plans for these things. Stay tuned. Stacey has been busy scavanging and creating in Palouse as well...post what you are working on Stac. We are also very excited to attend the Mad Hatter Vintage Flea Market at the Five Mile Grange next weekend. This is hosted by more new vendor friends of ours...Gladys and Celia...of Junebug Furniture and Design. I can't wait. You should check it out!!





Thanks--Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Love your blog! We wanted to invite you to join us for a fun day of shopping at the Vintage Finds and Handmade Treasures Market this Saturday Nov, 6th from 9~4. Check our blog for all the details. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete