Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting Ready!! (And a Sneak Peek)



Funky Junk is just around the corner and Sisters Creed is on a mission to find the most fun, funky and fabulous items. I must say that we hit the jackpot two weekends ago on a little road trip to the lovely Palouse region.

My Mom and I met up at Stacey's for a full day...and two states worth...of junking fun.

Stacey's kids Dane and River...and my daughter, Reilly, who was babysitting for Stac that day. They were troopers; we were gone a LONG TIME-- But was it ever worth our while!!

We filled up my mom's rig not once...not twice...but three times. I had to leave a full load of furniture at Stacey's who brought up the rest of my stuff to me this weekend. Sweet sister!!

Mark Your Calendars---

Funky Junk Sale

April 9th and April 10th, 2011
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Irish Dance Hall Grange (Hwy 2 to Elk-Chattaroy Rd, then take Big Meadows Rd)

$2 admission-good both days!

12 & under free

We Can't Wait to See You there!!

Thanks--Kristin

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Can't wait to see you at Funky Junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls have the most amazing treasures.Can't wait for Funky Junk! It will be fun to see everyone.

    XO Glad & Celia

    ReplyDelete