Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Mad Hatter Vintage Flea Market 2017

The Mad Hatter Vintage Flea Market


This year I represented Sisters Creed at the Mad Hatter Vintage Flea Market in Spokane, WA. We love this charming and magical show so much!! We weren't able to be there last year and I was so happy to be back. This delightful show is put on by the super talented Gladys Hanning of Junebug Furniture and Design fame and her daughter Celia. It was held at the Five Mile Prairie Grange. Gladys and Celia go all out decorating for this beautiful show. The grange was completely transformed into autumnal splendor as were all the white tents with beautiful twinkle lights outside. It is truly an extraordinary event. There is always fabulous food and music. This year in particular...Robby French... a local musician was amazing. He was right across from my tent! Sweet Frostings provided the delicious food. So many vendor friends were at this show and it was just a spectacular and inspiring weekend. This show is a Friday night and Saturday show. Friday night is always my favorite. I love the seeing all the tents aglow.

Since neither my mom nor my sister were able to be at this show I got to have some special helpers. My husband, Tyler, and our oldest daughter, Reilly, helped man the booth at the show. They were great!! This business is always a true family production. My husband, son, and daughters are always there to lug furniture and bins and to help set up and tear down. They are the best!!

Here are some pictures of my booth from the show:

By Day....











And...By Night:



A big thanks to my fantastic helpers!! My son was there too but left before this picture was taken. I am grateful for my family and I so appreciate their constant love and support!!


Thank you so much to the lovely women of Junebug Furniture and Design...Gladys and Celia.  So much time, work, and love went into this event!! It was felt by all!! This was a wonderful show!! I was grateful to be a part of it. THANK YOU to all who came and shopped. We appreciate you all so very much!!

Love,

Sisters Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment