Monday, January 14, 2019

Changes in 2019




2019 is a year of change for Sisters Creed. We started out as a mother and two daughters business and we have done vintage shows together for the past 10 years. This year some changes are occurring. I will continue doing vintage shows but my mom, Victoria, has made the decision not to do shows any longer and will focus on her booth space at Junk in CDA and my sister, Stacey, has also decided to focus on her booth space at Main Street Antique Mall in Moscow, Idaho. 

Change is good! I am excited for my mom and sister and I look forward to my own new journey. In 2018 my mom and Stacey cut back on shows and I did quite a few on my own as we started this new transition. I know that this change is exactly what needs to happen and it is exciting for all of us! Although you will see all 3 of us together at Farm Chicks this year! ðŸ˜Š 

Here’s to a wonderful 2019!! 

Best wishes~ Kristin ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment