Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Stacey




I live in Palouse, WA, a picturesque farming community.  I have been married for nine years and have two sweet kids--my son Dane is 5 1/2 and my little girl River is 2 1/2.  I love being a wife and mom!  My decorating style is nature meets farmhouse.  I love to use shades of green, dark brown, and natural textures.  I adore dark wood, leather, and pine furniture.  My hobbies are:  getting together once a month with my cooking club--The Dining Divas, reading and attending my book club, going thrift store shopping and junking with my mom and sisters, trying out new recipes and cooking gourmet meals for my family, entertaining family and friends in our home, and traveling whenever the opportunity comes up.



Stacey and her husband John

John just opened Palouse River Kennels... southeast Washington's newest dog training and boarding facility. John is also a falconer and so their family stays busy with 4 dogs, horses and numerous birds.  


Stacey is the founder of the Palouse Chapter of her gourmet cooking club Dining Divas. She has participated in Dining Divas both here and in Utah for over a decade. She's a fabulous cook. Her cooking club was recently featured in Mary Jane's Farm Magazine.

These lovely ladies get together once a month for a themed dinner and post all of their recipes on their blog. Check it out!!


Stacey also works part-time at WSU and is devoted wife, mother, sister, and friend. She loves vintage items and loves to thrift/craft/junk with her mom and sisters (there are four sisters all together and one brother.)


Stacey is very practical and keeps Sisters Creed on track and on task. Thank goodness for Stacey!!


No comments:

Post a Comment