Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sneak Peek-- Kristin



Here are a few sneak peeks of items for our Sisters Creed Sales. My mom, sister and I are busy working on fun projects and finding great items for our sales. Here are a few things I found this last week.

I have enjoyed these lovely items in my home for many years but as my tastes have changed and space is at a premium right now it is time to bid them adieu and for someone else to enjoy them.


These awesome items were found while spending time in the beautiful Palouse area of our state. I may or may not be able to part with them. I'm still deciding.

I also sorted through my eleven Christmas bins and found quite a few items that I have enjoyed over the years but are ready to find a new home but I forgot to snap a picture before they were packed up tight awaiting a future Christmas Sale.

So there's a sneak peek for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment